Sunday, November 20, 2011

We're at Chamber's Farm north of Fort McCoy, Florida

It was about 11 AM this morning when we pulled into the grounds.   We spent 50 miles on I-10, which had only moderate traffic.  However, traffic on I-75 was much worse.   But we made it with no problems.

We were pleased to meet some old friends that we haven't seen in years.  One fellow told us that we helped him with his PC about 6 years ago.  Okay, but I've seen so many computers, any individual help session becomes a blurr.  I'm sorry, but that is the way it is.  (Or am I a candidate for loosing my mind?)

This PM, about 8 of us sat under our awning solving the world's problems.   Someday, I ought to keep a log of what is discussed.  The subjects are very wide-ranging.

We got a late start on writing this blog tonight, so we'll keep it short.

The old farmer's advice:  Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in!

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment